Loop iterator - example.txt

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Apr 30 13:08:53 PDT 2006

At the risk of asking a stupid question, what is wrong with gotos?

I realize they can result in code that people with insufficient
programming experience might not understand (and I'm not trying to be
arrogant here, because I avoid using gotos for exactly and only this
reason, I don't use or read them enough.)

But that doesn't seem reason enough for everyone to hate them.  If I see
a need for one, I use it - and I add comments to make sure no one gets
confused.

Is the only reason that people fear them, or is there a real legitimate
reason?

-[Unknown]