Loop iterator - example.txt

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Apr 30 19:06:38 PDT 2006

I can also show you awful OOP.  By your logic, OOP is thereby flawed and
should never be used.

Yet, that is not a good assertion.  Just because a goto can be used to
do evil does not mean it is, necessarily, evil - as long as it is used
only for good.  Just like anything else.

But obviously, this is not good and evil.  Still.

-[Unknown]