(OT/Joke) A little fun poked at Java..

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Aug 1 22:46:28 PDT 2006

Regan Heath wrote:
> http://steve-yegge.blogspot.com/2006/03/execution-in-kingdom-of-nouns.html
> Regan

Steve is both a prolific and gifted writer.  He's also a student of
languages.  There was a long period of time that he spent pretty much
trying every language he could get his hands on seeking the unattainable
perfect language.  It's a shame that a lot of his writing is locked up
inside the company he and I worked at (he no longer works with me, which
is a definite loss).  Luckily he's reposting some of them (or
rewriting...).  I swear I've read this one of his before. :)

Sigh,
Brad