assert(condition[, message]) patch

"Rémy J. A. Mouëza" ray.jay.ay.moueza at do.not.spam.gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 02:31:50 PDT 2006

Joseph Lisee a écrit :
> I looked at your project about a week ago but did not have gccxml
> installed at the time and all of the comments as to what works, and what
> didn't work are in French.  I will give it a go and see what kind of
> code it produces.
>
> Could you translate the comments to French, or maybe just put the
> information on the website you provided above?
>
> -Joseph

Yes, I can.
By the time I've written those comments they were kind of log of the
progress I was doing. They just lists problems that happened and that I
resolved and a few things to improve. They were not intended to be used
  as documentation.
I haven't updated the site for a long time, I will first resolve my ftp
access and ftp client problems first and update the site with a
translated version of these log messages.