bcd.gen: Help wanted with Windows porting

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Thu Aug 3 11:24:05 PDT 2006

As far as I know, there is nothing platform-specific about bcd.gen, but
I have no means of porting it to Windows.

So, I need somebody who's fairly good at typing 'make', and perhaps even
editing your path, to see if you can get bcd.gen to compile and function
on Windows.

Its two prerequisites are both available in binary form:

gccxml:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/ctypes/gccxml-20050318-setup.exe?download
(I hope this is recent enough ...)

libxml2: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libxml2.htm

Other than that, you should just need 'make'.  Any help porting/testing
would be greatly appreciated.  Please respond either via email or to the
newsgroup.

  - Gregor Richards