Generating Latex from DDoc

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Aug 6 20:33:31 PDT 2006

For that, you'd probably end up requiring the use of XHTML in comments.
  That, or CDATA'ing it.

Last time I tried, there were some issues with things just not being
semantic (e.g. B is not semantic, and moreso many others are not) and so
there's no way to fit it properly into a semantic xml structure that's
easy to parse.

But I know things changed a bit since I last had time to mess with it.

-[Unknown]