Reserved keywords for later use [attn: Walter]

Jeff psychobrat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 02:10:39 PDT 2006

I dare say there are certain features conceived for later versions of
the D specification that would require - or at least greatly benefit
from - additional keywords.

Obviously some of these features might not ever see the the light of day
for various reasons, but I think it could be wise to reserve keywords
related to likely future language features before the 1.0 spec is
reached to avoid the risk of breaking code in future versions.

I'm aware that some are already reserved, but does it seem reasonable to
try to find as many as possible that are likely to be needed later and
reserve them now?