[OT] Auto code reformating / one coding style enforcment.

Frank Benoit keinfarbton at nospam.xyz
Sat Aug 12 17:58:28 PDT 2006

> What do you think?

I think so too.
Sure, I have my own style and don't like any other ;)

Perhaps it would be good to have a formatting tool with 2-3 fixed style
sets, that it can use.

What I really miss, is a D indent tool that really works. I spent some
time on the dparser and even had some success with indenting code, but I
didn't continue.

I feel there should be much more man power in the dparser project. The
compiler itself should be build in D. It should provide a really good
interface for applications working with D code. And it should be build
in a way, that after parsing every bit of information is available, and
the source file can be regenerated with it.

That would enable many development tools for D.
Indention/autocompletion/refactoring/d-lint/...

well dreams ...