Shouldn't bool be initialized to 0xFF ?

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Aug 15 09:14:15 PDT 2006

Lionello Lunesu wrote:

>> I'm not sure that "more crazy .init values" is the cure to char/float...
>
> Well, it would have helped me find a very old bug (a bool that wasn't
> inited).

I'm glad that they help you all find bugs, I guess I'm just too old
and used to zero-as-initializer to get used to the D initializers...

Nothing to worry about. Maybe I will see the light, and like them ?
Glad the age-old bug with the array initializers* was fixed, though.

--anders

* i.e. the one where they were getting all zeroes, instead of .init