The future of lambda delegates

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 03:54:04 PDT 2006

Mikola Lysenko wrote:
<snip>
>     return
>     {
>         int c = a + b;     // Calculate the next term in the sequence
>         a = b;               // Shift the previous terms back
>         b = c;
>         return c;            // Return the result
>     };
<snip>

Is it my imagination, or does this create yet another ambiguity in the D
syntax?

Is this one ExpressionStatement containing an AddExpression, or a
BlockStatement followed by an ExpressionStatement containing a
UnaryExpression?  OK, so neither makes semantic sense, but it still
needs defining at the syntactic level.

Stewart.