DStress is looking for an SQL maintainer

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Thu Aug 17 07:17:48 PDT 2006

I may be able to help, but I don't have a huge amount of time to spare.
  Doesn't look like it would require that much, though, so that may be fine.

What language are you looking to have the frontend in (e.g. PHP, JSP,
ASP.NET, Perl, or D as CGI)?
What dialect of SQL are you looking to use (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL,
Microsoft SQL, etc.)?

-[Unknown]