Lazy eval

Derek Parnell derek at nomail.afraid.org
Mon Aug 21 23:36:31 PDT 2006

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:54:36 -0700, Walter Bright wrote:

By the way, are you also saying that given two functions ...

 	foo(T x);
 and:
 	foo(T delegate() x);

that the delegate signature will *always* be called rather than the
non-delegate signature when calling with a 'T' argument?

>> Let's assume the original API said

> Suppose there's an API function:

I guess my point is that this new feature increases the number of ways we
can inadvertently stuff things up. So is the benefit going to outweigh the
cost? Obviously its too early to know the answer to that yet.

--
Derek
(skype: derek.j.parnell)