Changes before 1.0

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sat Dec 2 16:20:59 PST 2006

Personally, I think it wouldn't be hard for the compiler to do this for
you, but only bloat your code with it if it's ever used.

For example:

enum Example;

writefln("%s", Example.names[some_value]);

Or whatever.  Then again, maybe it's non-trivial to detect the usage.  I
wouldn't think so, though.

-[Unknown]