How can I let other people to know what's in my libs?

zhang zxpmyth at yahoo.com.cn
Sun Dec 3 03:15:39 PST 2006

Hi, everybody! I still understand how can I let other people to know
what's in my libs? For example, I have organized a lib using D, and want
other people to use it. What should I offer except for the LIB. Should I
offer the sources which maybe include some modules. I know it is very
easy in C/C++. I just offer some header files in C/C++, but what can I
do in D.

Somebody can give me some hints. Thanks for your any helps.