[OT] Re: How can I let other people to know what's in my libs?

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Sun Dec 3 15:48:48 PST 2006

Dave wrote:
> Gregor Richards wrote:
>> Brad, if you're watching this post:
>>
>> I'm sure you don't, but if you start hosting closed software on
>> dsource ... *shakes fist in rage*
>>
>>  - Gregor Richards
>>

> What really pisses me off is people trying to impose their politics on
> others, especially when they're free to do the work (and possibly
> underwrite the expense) of hosting their own site with their own rules.
>
> Brad, go ahead and do what you like, and thanks for all of your work on
> dsource already.

I think the DSource policy is open source only.  It says right there on
the front page in the banner at the top -- DSource is down right now,
but it says something like:  "DSource: Open Source For the D Community".

So I think that makes Brad's intentions with the site pretty clear.  Of
course he's free to change his mind.

--bb