What's left for 1.0?

bobef be at lessequal_dontspam.com
Mon Dec 4 03:18:18 PST 2006

I haven't been programming (for fun) for many months now and I decided
to see what is happening to D and I see it will be called 1.0 soon. Many
bugs fixed in the cangelog, so I decided to give it a try. Maybe even
update rulesPlayer...

Thread.getThis inside dynamically linked DLL still causes access
violation. I brought up this long time ago but no attention was payed...
I don't remember any details now but when I was dealing with the problem
  I dug deeper cause it was a real show stopper for me... So I really
wouldn't call the DMD's DLL support 'decent'. I don't know if this will
be ever fixed so lets hope for DDL :D

struct point p={1,2}; is still not
working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is shocking for so advanced
language! (I saw this was discussed but whatever I give my support on
this point)

Wish you the best guys.