Forum

Alexander Panek a.panek at brainsware.org
Mon Dec 4 07:06:27 PST 2006

It's a nice interface for viewing posts, but not for following threads,
I have to agree there. Though, I haven't seen any good (as in covering
all the nasty stuff NNTP clients do cover) web interface, yet, anyways. :\

Maybe we should code one in D as soon as it gets available for web
development. :P