Forum

Mike Capp mike.capp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 12:46:44 PST 2006

Alexander Panek wrote:
> It's a nice interface for viewing posts, but not
> for following threads, I have to agree there.

Also fairly horrible for posting. (Nonresizeable popup, no tabbing, messed up
quoting, no form field memory). Though the real PITA IMHO is the complete lack of
any search facility.

Google Groups is pretty good, but I don't think it supports NNTP for user-created
groups, which is swinging way too far back the other way.

It ought to be possible to get Google to publish this group through Groups - it's
much higher volume than many of the official Usenet groups it covers - but I don't
know how you'd go about it.