MIT Technology Review: An Interview With Bjarne Stroustrup -- OT

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 10:26:59 PST 2006

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 08:55:09 -0800, Pragma
<ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com> wrote:

> Something I ran into that the group might enjoy:
>
> From: http://www.techreview.com/InfoTech/17831/

Off-topic observation:

I love the way the threading works in the comments section of this
article!  You just click on the comment and it immediatly shows the
comment text.  Clicking it again collapses it. You can do that for each
comment. Now that's a great system!  To bad the D newsgroup couldn't do
something like that for its web interface.

-JJR