PING Burton Radon/ URL lib. news, pop, imap ...

bls killing__Zoe at web.de
Wed Dec 6 09:18:52 PST 2006

Hi jcc7,
yes that is what i am talking about. (remember the address)
hope you are willing to send me copy by email because i do not want to be a
member of whatever.
I would like to update the sources to D 1.0 so it should be a win for other
people.
thanks bjoern

"jcc7" <technocrat7 at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:el6t8c$1a9a$1 at digitaldaemon.com...