How to debug in Visual studio?

Robin Min luonbin at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 8 19:05:16 PST 2006

really? On my laptop, there is only VS2005, it is not work well as you'd
said,although I had append the '-g'.

I think maybe you mean some old version of Visual studio? for example ,VC6
or older, I do not check it ,
casuse do not installed this old dev-env.

After google, I got some information about VS2005: from this version
,M$-linker will not support link OMF
format .obj file. Otherwise your will get some link error message.

So my question is is there already any solution on this problem? I belive
someother linker can do this job,
but I am not sure.

BR
Robin Min