suggestion of backtrace in phobos

shinichiro.h hamaji at nii.ac.jp
Sat Dec 9 14:33:47 PST 2006

Hi,

> How can I programatically call backtrace ?  From within my catch block
> for example.

I didn't create the programmatically interface yet. I wanted to leave
the interface design to the newsgroup and Walter if the internal
mechanism is accepted.

Anyway I created the char[][] getBacktrace(Object) function in
class Exception experimentally. You can see the example in
catch_test.d now. I think the code of catch_test is still ugly. We
should discuss about the interfaces if we will have backtrace in
phobos.

http://shinh.skr.jp/tmp/backtrace0_177_2.zip