Proposal: overload conflict resolution

Alexander Panek a.panek at brainsware.org
Sun Dec 10 11:05:37 PST 2006

As I've already mentioned in #d, I /actually/ like it how it works now
(explicit usage; e.g. you have to append c/w/d each time you pass a
string literal). This concept is still the way to go, IMHO, though as D
is a language inventing/implementing so much nice paradigms already,
this one should have a go, too.

It's basically syntactic sugar, but also adds the capability to
'control' usage of functions, which is a good thing.

Long story short:
Has my vote. :P

Kind regards,
Alex