Concurrency

janderson askme at me.com
Sun Dec 10 22:44:39 PST 2006

Given that the world of PC are heading down the path of muti-cpus:

What features does D supply to take advantage of concurrency, over an
above what can be accomplished though C++ today?

How could the language be improved to be better at concurrency problems
then other languages?

(You'll not that I left out the word threading as that is only one form
of concurrency programming).

-
I'm just thinking that, perhaps if concurrency is handled well enough in
D, it can catch the wave of parallel programming that is on the horizon.