OT: Comcast

Pragma ericanderton at yahoo.removeme.com
Tue Dec 12 07:53:50 PST 2006

Brad Anderson wrote:

> It's amazing they're still in business.  I use Vonage for voice, and had to
> get a slow-ass DSL connection, just for reliability.  I kept the Comcast
> connection just for the month or two that dsource is in transition, but I
> can't wait to tell them to go fsck
> themselves^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hwork harder to please their customers.

I feel your pain.  I was living in a worse part of town where the POTS
system didn't even work right: crosstalk, poor audio quality, dropped
calls, and intermittent dial-tone.  You read that right, and no, I'm
talking about the wall-phone, not my cell.

It made RFC 2549 look like a viable alternative.

--
- EricAnderton at yahoo