Scintilla Lexer for D

jcc7 technocrat7 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 08:31:19 PST 2006

Waldemar Wrote:

> Folks FYI,
>
> Scintilla now has a lexer for D.  At the moment it is available only via CVS
> but should appear in the next release.  This will make all scintilla-based
> editors and IDEs capable of supporting D very easily.

Sounds great! Thanks for doing this.

I took a glance at the source (I think I found the right file):
http://scintilla.cvs.sourceforge.net/scintilla/scintilla/src/LexD.cxx?revision=1.1&view=markup

It looks like you've even managed to support nested comments. That's fantastic!

Do you have any idea how often the Scintilla team releases new versions? I can't wait to try this out. ;)

jcc7