Walter's annoying habits

Tyro nospam at home.com
Fri Dec 15 23:04:18 PST 2006

Stewart! Your abilities obviously supersede those of Walters;
therefore, it strikes me as a complete waste of valuable resources
to lurk in the shadows of Walter while depriving the computer
society of your vastly superior intellect and ingenuity!

You have got to be kidding me! You act as though the man owes you
something, but contrary to your misguided beliefs, he most
certainly does not. I would suggest that if you can do better, as
you have demonstrated on so many occasions, then waste no more
time here and embark immediately to doing just that.

You make me sick!

Andrew Edwards