Walter's annoying habits

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Sat Dec 16 06:43:47 PST 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> It's time to make a list of Walter's habits that continually annoy us.

Stewart,

I look forward to using your uber-perfect, properly-spelled, on-time,
under-budget, please-everyone programming language.  You can call it E.

But for crissakes, it's been twenty seconds since I've typed the above
paragraph.  Where the hell is it?  And why did you do X on the Y thingie?
Pfft.  You call yourself a language designer?  Where is your docs site, and
why is it incomplete?  Haven't cloned yourself yet?  C'mon, I don't have all
day...

BA