Walter's annoying habits

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 22:52:58 PST 2006

Just want to apologize about this "cute" reponse in that last post.  It
doesn't sit well with me. It was a lame attempt at trying to lighten the
situation.

A whole lot of us have identified with Stewarts points several times over
in the past, so it's nothing new.

Despite this, I hope Walter keeps plowing away. He's done a great job so
far, and I hope in the future we can continue to be a steady encouragement
to him in the various ways we're good at.

At the same time, I think keeping him honest is part of that task...
doggedly yet respectfully. :)

-JJR