Walter's annoying habits

Mike Parker aldacron71 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 21:15:26 PST 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> What is is with you people?  OK, so a few of you did start to take it
> seriously in the end.  But still, what is all the joking about?

There's a thing called 'tact', something of which you are severely
deficient. Over the years I've been involved with D I've seen you make
several tactless posts to this group, bitching when your issues aren't
fixed in a new release, pushing Walter to look again at one point or
another. There's a right way and a wrong way to say things. Titling a
post "Walter's annoying habits" is quite the wrong way.

I suggest you fix your own annoying habits first. Learn some tact, how
to be civil rather than insulting, how to make requests rather than
demands. Then perhaps people will take you seriously instead of viewing
you as a pompous windbag.