Walter's annoying habits

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 21:18:57 PST 2006

"Stewart Gordon" <smjg_1998 at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:emcr5k$6b2$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> What is is with you people?  OK, so a few of you did start to take it
> seriously in the end.  But still, what is all the joking about?

Presentation!  Tact!  Have you any training in the social graces?

As John mentioned in another post, had this laundry list been worded in a
less inflammatory fashion, I doubt you would have received the response that
you have.  It's nitpicky, it's condescending, and it's really unnecessary in
such a time in the language's development.  Everyone's excited about 1.0,
and you come along with this big needle to pop everyone's bubble.

I'm not really one to hold a grudge against someone, though, as long as they
don't do something extraordinarily stupid, so I'm willing to forget about
this thread if you're willing to admit that maybe -- just _maybe_ -- you
were a bit harsh at a really inopportune time.