Walter's annoying habits

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 10:03:34 PST 2006

> I intended this to be a serious, potentially constructive
> criticism of Walter's way of operating.

It is a known phenomenon in organizations, especially charity
organizations, that all attributions to persons considered to be
leading characters of the organization will immediately bring up
all toadies of that organization against the attributor.

If such happens more than once one should consider departing that
organization ASAP and see the inevitable arrive from safe distance.

I have done this a long tome ago and as Andrei Alexandrescu pointed
out, that inevitable arrived already.

An unwritten rule of the open source community is not to spin off
unless there is no other chance.

When reading something like this
> create your own language empire and make your own
> rules of Free Speech there
from a veteran of the D language, there cannot be any doubt about
the conclusion.

Let's prepare to create a spin off from version 1.0 of the D
language. The working title should be "drokue", because the spinoff
should be a googable rogue to D.