Who has a std.demangle that works with 0.177?

Lionello Lunesu lionello at lunesu.remove.com
Thu Dec 21 13:54:53 PST 2006

"Ary Manzana" <ary at esperanto.org.ar> wrote in message
news:emeglc$20br$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> Lionello Lunesu escribió:
>> I'm writing a little program that generates a .di file from obj/lib.
>
> I was wondering if this could be used in an IDE for autocompletion, even
> if the source file is missing. Like JDT autocompletes with .class
> information without having the .java source file. Is it possible using
> your program for that?

I think so. I'm hoping to get something that could eventually be built into
DMD so that it's no longer needed to provide a D-interface file (.di) for
libs. Of course, it all depends on the name mangling, but at the moment D's
mangling quite a lot of information. I'm not sure yet what's missing (Thomas
mentioned 'final', and I know interfaces aren't visible in the library) but
it'll be useful is many cases nonetheless.

L.