Walter's annoying habits

Andrei Alexandrescu (See Website For Email) SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Sat Dec 23 02:25:04 PST 2006

John Reimer wrote:
> I don't disagree with what you say here.  It's just that I found your
> one-liner in the previous post rather cheap ("no one put a gun to yer
> head"), and perhaps lacking background on D community drama.  Your post
> above elucidates your thoughts more fully, so I can appreciate that
> contribution better.

"Nobody put a gun to yer head" is a memorable quote from George
Costanza. He was playing a bad boy in an attempt to seduce Elaine's
coworker :o).

Thanks for the info. I guess it's hard to change the current state of
affairs. Language design is quite a different kind of project, in which
the undilluted vision of one person (or a very small core of people) is
essential.

Andrei