Walter, hope you're doing ok.

%Wolven rma at wolven.net
Sat Dec 23 13:05:24 PST 2006

== Quote from Georg Wrede (georg.wrede at nospam.org)'s article
> Walter Bright wrote:
> > Brad Roberts wrote:
> >
> > Not so fun fact: Numerous people died because they either brought their
> > generator or charcoal grill inside. You'll poison yourself even running
> > the generator in the garage with the garage door wide open. It got so
> > bad that the newspaper ran front page headlines warning people about this.

> OTOH, if these morons didn't get pruned every once in a while, the
> average IQ of mankind today would be about 20. Mother Nature does
> Eugenics for us, sparing us the moral conundrums.

Unfortunately, Mother Nature hasn't been pruning anywhere near fast enough in the
U.S. for many decades...  :)  and now the morons are overwhelming our entire
social system.  Hence the NEED for the front page headlines mentioned above.  I
have noticed that the morons tend to prefer huddling in masses, particularly in
and around large coastal cities, like the Seattle area.  <g>  That fact gives
those of us on the other side of the hills (Wenatchee) hope that Mt. Rainier might
really blow and do a bunch of "pruning" all at once...  ;)

Of course, I sincerely hope Walter would be bright enough to escape the shears.

P.S. (I hope everyone recognizes that all of the above was said with tongue firmly
in cheek.)