Again struct initialization

Leopold Walkling leopold_walkling at web.de
Sat Dec 23 14:04:39 PST 2006

I've asked for this once but I didn't get satisfieing answers. My
problem is this static opCall; I had to use the profiler in order to
find the fastes implementation:
the static keyword makes the creation of the return struct up to 200
times slower! I used obj2asm and the profiler to find out that the
creation of the internal return value isn't "optimized away" at all.

Another thing that hurts is that an easy operation like
assignment/cast/initialization to a struct have to be implemented
through an opCall; Why do I have to assign each value manually to a
struct (if I don't/can't implement a static opCall)

merry christmas!
Leo