First time D user, trying to make D compiler run under Mac OS X

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Dec 27 01:16:23 PST 2006

igor wrote:

> I'm sorry if this is a wrong place for this question. I've just downloaded a
> version of GDC package for Mac OS X and trying to compile a very simple file.

If you downloaded the "gdcmac" package, we need some more background
info. Like your version of Mac OS X and Xcode and which PKG you got...
If it was Mac OS X 10.4, Xcode 2.4.1 and gdc-0.20-mac-10.4.pkg it's OK.
But if you downloaded the Mac OS X 10.4 package to your 10.3, try again.

> Any hints? If this is a wring place to ask this question, could you please
> point me to the right direction?

This newsgroup, d.D.learn, D.gnu or dgcc/gdcmac issue trackers at SF:
dgcc	http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=154306
gdcmac	http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=135857
Thank you for wanting to help improve the GDC installation experience.

--anders