Let the D compiler print the dependencies.

Johan Granberg lijat.meREM at OVE.gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 08:10:36 PST 2006

Johan Granberg wrote:

> Ok I see the problem with missing files.
>
> The reason I wanted it was to be able to write somthing like this.
>
> # bash code
> grep text `dmd -deps file.d`

The previous message got sent beore it was finnished. here it goes.

I wanted the above comand to search for the text in all modules that file.d
depends on (including file.d but that could be a special case). Things like
this can be usefull when searcing for function signatures when one does not
know in which file they are defined.