First time D user, trying to make D compiler run under Mac OS X

igor privet at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 01:52:14 PST 2006

== Quote from Anders F Björklund (afb at algonet.se)'s article
> If you downloaded the "gdcmac" package, we need some more background
> info. Like your version of Mac OS X and Xcode and which PKG you got...
> If it was Mac OS X 10.4, Xcode 2.4.1 and gdc-0.20-mac-10.4.pkg it's OK.

Anders, thanks a lot, your remark helped. I had Mac OS X 10.4, but the older
Xcode, 2.2.1. It's not clear from the documentation that the latest XCode is
required, but it seems to be the case. I joined Apple Developer Conneciton
program, downloaded the latest Xcode 2.4.1 and - voila - it works now!

Thanks,

Igor