GDC 0.20 and Xcode 2.4.1

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sat Dec 30 02:28:53 PST 2006

vtp wrote:

> Has anyone get GDC 0.20 to work with Xcode 2.4.1?

To clarify, this is about "Xcode the IDE" not "Xcode the Tools".
(They used to be called Project Builder and Developer Tools before,
and there was much less confusion in those days. Yay for branding)

> The info here http://gdcmac.sourceforge.net/xcode.html mention custom
> build rule. But doesn't have any example. I'm new to Mac and Xcode.
> If anyone want to post some example would be appreciated.

There will be a gdcmac package to enable Xcode build rules for D.
It will be released sometime next week, so until then I recommend
starting with Terminal.app and the Xcode documentation for C/C++ ?

--anders