Putting D on my CV

Chris central_p at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 20 09:46:02 PST 2006

I think that the name D for the language is not good. Well, it sounds
cool and is an improvement over C++ but just try googling for it. I
think that an unambiguous name would have been better - like Mars
Language, or DM  Langage or even DMD Language or WCNL (Walter's Cool New
Langauge) :)

These days when naming something we have to also to consider how it will
be displayed on the Net. In that context for instance the name C++ is
perfect.

These are just my thoughts, don't shoot me for them!

Regards,
  Chris