contents of c.windows.windows

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 06:21:12 PST 2006

"lee" <lee_member at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dterpf$1d31$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> One last question. Can anyone tell me where I can find documentation that
> lists
> the functions (operations, parameters, and return values) defined within
> Phobos?
> The information that I've found is incomplete.

Perhaps it's not the information, but the module itself that's incomplete.
std.c.windows.windows is by no means a proper port of the Windows headers.
I'd really recommend using another set, such as
http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA028375/d/windows.h.html - use the
"windows.h for D" link in the Download section.  You'll have to have 7zip to
open it, but that's free anyway.