Runtime unit lib

BCS BCS_member at pathlink.com
Tue Feb 21 17:00:17 PST 2006

I have put together a runtime unit type library. While I was writing the
unittest I recognized that the most likely error is an error in the convention
table (something that can't be checked by the person who wrote that part).
Therefor, Would someone please (without looking at my table of conversion
factors) finish writing the unittest for the lib?

It shouldn't be hard, just get the file and a units conversion table and add
some more lines like those around line 644.

here it is:

http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~shro8822/unit_.d

ps:

I am submitting this for inclusion in Phobos.