Runtime unit lib

BCS BCS_member at pathlink.com
Thu Feb 23 09:25:20 PST 2006

Thomas Kuehne wrote:

Sweet!!! That's about what I was expecting. Thanks!!

Two things (more curiosity than anything):
-> How long did the first version take to compile for you? On my box (Linux
550MHz P-III) DMD ran for ~ 70 sec.

-> What did you use for a convention table? I want to pout that in the doc comments.

A fixed version (inch, cal and hp corrected) of the lib will be up in a few minutes.