Is there a module that supports OpenGL 2.0?

Cris central_p at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:15:48 PST 2006

> The menu fonts are blurred? I've seen this on LCD, since they are custom
> drawn I guess the API I am using (TextOut) is not working 100% correctly
> with this clearlooks thing (or I am not using it correctly)...

Since the only computer I use is a 1280x800 laptop - yes I've used it on
LCD.
I don't see if I have cleartype installed or whatever it is called. I
remember I've tried it but perhaps it is on the second Windows
installation I have.

Do you plan to add docking of windows? And are you interested in feedback?