IDE

MicroWizard MicroWizard_member at pathlink.com
Fri Feb 24 14:03:52 PST 2006

Dear Wise Monkey,

Are you ashame of writing down your name?

Someone does use printf to debug oneself code.
Someone does use an IDE.
Linus does not use kernel debugger.
Linus writes kernel code. And is able to do it right this way.

Do you write always Linux kernel modules? How many did you?

I like D and I use D. I would like to use a stable IDE but I can live with
printf now. It is so simple.

Dear IDE developers!
Please continue your work, support D!
The community need IDEs.