Runtime unit lib

Chris Lajoie ctlajoie___remove___this___ at ___gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:06:04 PST 2006

BCS wrote:
> I have put together a runtime unit type library. While I was writing the
> unittest I recognized that the most likely error is an error in the
> convention table (something that can't be checked by the person who
> wrote that part). Therefor, Would someone please (without looking at my
> table of conversion factors) finish writing the unittest for the lib?
>
> It shouldn't be hard, just get the file and a units conversion table and
> add some more lines like those around line 644.
>
> here it is:
>
> http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/~shro8822/unit_.d

While I'm sure your units code will be great as part of phobos, I'm
actually more interested (surprised rather) in where your file is
hosted. I believe we go to school in the same state. :)
I'm in the middle of my second year at Boise State University.

Chris