Integrating DMD into IDE (Code::Blocks)

Cris central_p at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 02:21:12 PST 2006

We've been discussing the Code::Blocks support with one of its
developers last night.

Code::Blocks has some basic support for DMD & the D language now and can
be used to create and compile projects but there are problems. It cannot
generate debug information.

We have investigated the problem and found out that the switch /CO is
not passed to the linker link.exe, although -g -debug etc. are passed to
dmd.exe

Are there any HOWTOs or tips how DMD can be intergrated in a IDE?

Does anybody else use Code::Blocks for D?

     Cris