DMD 0.148 - scope guard

Jim H jhewesNOSPAM at ix.netcom.com
Sun Feb 26 18:16:59 PST 2006

This looks like a great new D feature. Curse you. It makes it all that much
worse that I still have to do my day-job programming in C++. Why did you
ever have to invent D anyway? Why couldn't you just let me go on thinking
C++ was a good thing? I thought I was happy then. :-)

Seriously, I read the Alexandrescu's article and downloaded the C++
Scopeguard code. I may end up using it. It's not as nice as D scopeguards
though because you need to remember to call Dismiss at the end of functions.
Plus, you probably want to avoid returning successfully in the middle of
functions.

Jim