std.recls docs don't match what's in Phobos (was Re: Why it's the libraries...)

Matthew matthew at hat.stlsoft.dot.org
Mon Feb 27 22:08:18 PST 2006

Brad

Any movement on the recls / dsource thingy? I'm about to get my head above
water, and would like to get this started so Walter can remove it from
Phobos (assuming he's not done so already).

Also, any advice you can give on the other projects / loosely related
projects and their naming would be useful.

Cheers

Matthew

P.S. Should I bug you about this on dsource? If so, where?

P.P.S. No rush. I'm still "not quite there" (which probably translates to
another two weeks at least <g>)

news:dt0io2$26km$1 at digitaldaemon.com...